Monday, July 21, 2008

Super Encouraged :)



I was truly delighted to know that some of my blog posts had blessed a reader that I didn't know personally and brought that person closer to God, to a rich and fulfilling relationship with Jesus.


Remember the posts about catholicism in September last year? Well, well, I never knew... This is one of the main and foremost reasons why I am still blogging, despite hundreds of posts with no comments or most probably went unread. It can be discouraging at times, but somehow, I know that God had a purpose for me here to KEEP BLOGGING! Woohoo!


Here's the original message I received, with no names, of course, for privacy's sake.



Dear sister-in-Christ,


If you are reading this, I would like you to know that I am very encouraged by your message. I've always prayed to God that my blog would touch lives, and I'm real glad that you are one of them. Nothing happens by chance or coincidence. Only God leads people to what the world calls "chance" or "coincidence" :)

Thank you for your message. I pray that you would continue to seek Him daily and grow in His grace, love and knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home